SPOTLIGHT!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Cassie snatches wigs with trailer for "King of Hearts"


Just when I thought we had push-back #243454 for Ms. Ventura, things start to shape up and become serious. This woman, is finally ready to make her long awaited comeback!
She just premiered the trailer for her upcoming lead single "King of hearts" on BET's 106 & Park earlier today. Lemme tell you, in just 0:37min this bitch obliterated all hoes out there. Bitch is coming for wigs, she means serious business with this trailer. Flames, dark scenery, cars, photographs and tit-straps! She caught me so unprepared. I cannot. I've been secretly staning for this woman, her songs are some of the most played on my iTunes.

It's time for Cassandra Ventura to get what she deserves; her correspondent throne, as the princess of icy electro dance floor anthems.



Literally, shaking and crying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...