SPOTLIGHT!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Utada Hikaru thanks fans to her 13th anniversary


I'ts been 13 years since Hikki's debut in the JPop game, and it didn't take long for fans to congratulate the one and only. This was her reaction:
“Yesterday was the 13th anniversary of my debut! Even though I have been on hiatus for a year already, I received a lot of congratulations, thank you so much “(`(エ)´)ノ彡☆ !!
Fans started to ask her, what she's been up to...but what they actually meant was: "What the f*ck is you been doing the past year, and when the f*ck are you releasing new music?!" I guess, that would have been my reaction, never mind. What I really want to say with this; I'm having Utada Hikaru withdrawal and it don't feel guud! I've been spinning a heck of a load of Hikki lately, bullshit, I'm always listening to her. I would never dare to remove any of her albums, hidden tracks or b-sides form my iPod. In fact I've abused "Ultra Blue" & "Heartstation" so many times, they're both holding hands, crying in a corner and begging me to stop.

Now for all you people hoping that Hikki would release anything in the next few month, well you better take a seat, it won't be happening. In fact Hikki's gotten way to comfortable with her daily routines and she's not afraid to use them as a torturing technique. She tweeted:
It’s been a while, but yesterday I went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned. The dentist said I had a ‘small mouth’.
After that irrelevant tweet,  she posted this here:


That is real cute, but I need me some music! I know she's living life and shit...but I've given her one year...bitch should be already recording something. I don't want the album to be out by tomorrow, but at least a hint, or a small fix that mentiones her, Hikki my goddess, recording music in a studio. Don't know about you, but...



...I need my Hikki-fix now!!

1 comment:

  1. i really like her. she seems so humble and down to earth and her songs are really great.
    actually i know quite a few jpop hoes that should take her as an example and take a year off too instead of rushing out lame records.

    and LMAO @ her 'small mouth'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...