SPOTLIGHT!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Packing my bags. www.justifymysound.blogspot.com


I'm back at it (again), pursuing one of my ultimate passions: blogging.

2012 is nearing slowly but steady to an end and since there's a high chance that the world might go to hell (like that's gonna happen) - I thought to myself: "Dan, why not give it another try?" So here I am.

This last year has been a crazy ride for me, with lots of up and downs and seriously...I couldn't be any happier  - that it's ending -even if I tried.

I pretty much decided to abandon this first blog of mine "www.erokawai-pop.blogspot.com", because it is sort of a mess, inconsistent (back when I started I had no clue about blogging) and it has sort of a bad energy. Plus the name was kinda starting to piss me off. So I decided to pack my bags, lower the blinds, turn off the smokes machine, import my best postings and start fresh over at www.justifymysound.blogspot.com.

So the new blog is called  "Justify My Sound". Pretty much a hybrid between me, one of my favorite Madonna tracks, and music. Which means pretty much everything to me. You know I have sort of an addiction.

Well, the name sort of came out very spontaneously. I wanted something catchy, something that was easy to pronounce and with the power to represent the passion that I have for music. I think Madonna's "Justify My Love" pretty much does the job.

So for all of you who want to start following me on Facebook, here's the link:



Regarding Twitter: It's my personal twitter after all, so for now I'll leave it as it is:


That's about it. Stick around and come on over. Yours Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...