SPOTLIGHT!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Video: M.I.A. executes 100% swagger on "Bad Girls" video


Besides spending most of the time between Madgina's legs, M.I.A. actually found  time to release her new  Danja produced single called "Bad Girls".  She dropped this swag-tastic song before the Super Bowl and damn, did she cash in on that move.

I really went in with low expectations. I have to admit, I'm not the biggest M.I.A. fan here, but what she served up here left me bald. This song is friggin' addicting, starting with the amazing drums in the beginning, continuing with the oriental synths, and finally the beats dropping and the swaggerific rap that M.I.A. delivers, leading to that catchy line: "Live fast, die young, bad girls do it well."

The video is simply refreshing; filmed on location in Morocco with "Born Free" director Romain Gavras. They gave the whole Fast & Furious franchise a run for their money. It is fun to watch, and don't miss M.I.A. occasionally doing her nails while two-wheel drifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...