SPOTLIGHT!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Kylie Minogue celebrates K25 & Releases Orchestral Version of "Finer Feelings"


It's almost incredible that Kylie Minogue is already 25 years in the game. I've been loving ever since she release "Can't get you out of my head". She's a stunning, humble, flawless goddess of pop and I'll always be a Kylie die-hard fan.  

So in commemoration of her 25th Anniversary, the 43-year-old icon will be releasing new orchestrated recordings of her classic songs. The tracks have been recorded at the Abbey Road Studios, but there's still no information on which ones she's actually re-recorded. In fact it's a secret until Kylie herself will go and release them. The first song that has been released is "Finer Feelings", one of the songs that was featured on Kylie's fourth album Let's get to It. The song is simply stunning, and it's incredible what an orchestration can do to a song. While I was listening to it, it was sending me chills all over my body. Incredible. I can't wait for what's more to come from this goddess.
Do you like it? Check out her official website, it's been updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...