SPOTLIGHT!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Watch: Koda Kumi SLAYED the M.A.M.A. performance!


If other bitches in the game are looking up to you and singing your song, while you're performing, then shit is definitively right and that shows a hell of a lot: how big a star truly is, how much appreciation other people give to you, and how established you are. In other words, Koda Kumi is a legend in Asia.

Jesus Christ, am I proud to say that I'm a Koda Kumi fan since 2003/4. Homegirl, went all in and scalped all those K-pop hoes. She made those SNSD-bots look irrelevant. All you worthless wannabes bow the fuck down, cuz Kumi will show you how to perform and you will have to deal.

First of let me tell you how beautiful the rendition of "Ai no Uta" was. I felt like it was fall 2007 and I was spinning that song for the first time. Simply breathtaking. Kumi looked stunning, she shined throughout the whole performance, she was radiating like the sun. Her wig game was on point you could clearly see why. She had all them other hoes running bald, because all their hair was individually hand-snatched by Kumi, colored in the same color scheme and then carefully sewn in to make the perfect wig for Kumi. Have you seen all them people looking in awe? Hysterical.



I loved the fact that, Minzy was singing along to "Ai no Uta", while Kumi was performing the hell out of it. I was so proud of her...showing all those people in Korea how shit goes down in Japan. Even Eunhyuk from "Super Junior" wet his pants when "Ai no Uta" switched over to "V.I.P". Shit got nastier by the minute, all of a sudden all she had on, was this see-through overall/leotard and bitch went down! Things got nasty: titties shakin', booty bouncing, pussy popping, slow grinding, weave trashin', crotch grabbing. This hoe gave me everything and more. I swear I would have never thought she would go all in, I mean this is Korean television after all. I was surprised they didn't censor her trash-tastic ass.

I would have preferred instead of "Bling Bling Bling" another song, but shit turned right once she started going crazy and grabbing that guys dick. That moment simply redeemed the song for me...and her slut expression was priceless. I can't, I simply can't. I CANNOT take it...take it, take NO MORE!!! We are not worthy of such greatness! Only Kuu! Your faves could never!



Kumi, you did your homework. You know it...V.I.P. you and me 4-eva! Best performance of the night, let's drink to that.




P.S.: Didn't she simply look breathtaking during the red carpet? So classy.


2 comments:

  1. Ai no Uta was a little over-sung (the ad lib part). I've never been a fan of V.I.P, but the performance was FIERCE. Blingx3 was superb - the energy - the dancing... everything was perfect like the "best 2nd session" era. I feel like 2006 again. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. that performance was AMAZING. I agree, I would have preferred some other songs to VIP and "BRING BRING BRING", but damn, she brought the skank. Show those little Korean girls how to sell sex, Kuu! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...