SPOTLIGHT!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Rihanna announces "Talk that talk feat. Jay-Z" next single


This is my first post for 2012. Happy New Year y'all! So, let's cut the chase, get down to business and as I like to have it, dirty!

Well, I think it's save to say that at this point " You Da One" is a huge flop. I cannot say that I'm surprised, with a crappy video, a song that sounds like "What's my name?" for poor people and a wig game that looked hideous, it had to go down this root. NEXT!

Ms. Fenty, didn't waste any time to post the cover for her next single, "Talk that Talk feat. Jay-Z" which happens to be at the same time the title track of her new LP, on twitter.

I've never really been a huge fan of this song, it's nice to listen while on a bus ride on the way back from work, but that's about it. Plus, Jay-Z's rap has to be the most stupid word-combinations, this man has ever written in his entire career. He should have rather went with Beyoncé to some prenatal yoga classes. 

Beside, the song being a generic mess, my biggest problem with this release is (we all know it and are thinking the same): "If this bitch, ain't gon' release "Where have you been" as a single during this era, then there's going to be a burned pop star! Cause I'm personally gonna burn her at the stake, for committing the biggest pop crime since Britney Spears, failed to release "Get Naked (I got a plan)" or since Kylie Minogue's "Get outta my head" flopped on the charts. SHE SIMPLY CANNOT DO THIS!!!

Take a listen: 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...