SPOTLIGHT!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lady Gaga unveils tackiest cover ever for the "BORN THIS WAY BALL"

Lady Gaga simply won't sit the fuck down, that's why she went and released the poster "Born This Way Ball" last night on twitter. She wrote:

"You know I work on so many art projects all the time when I see you guys online. I feel like we're all doing homework together."

Will puh-lease, some art teacher slap a hoe, and give her already an "F"?! This shit don't look guud. I gotta give her credit for consistency though, because the entire "Born This Way"-era was a hot mess including her ragged album cover, but that's about it. Seriously, it feels like someone gave her the newest Photoshop edition, she went on to pop some pills and started screwing with  some promo pictures and a random castle that she found on Google.

I neither get why she's wants to go ahead with 450 tour dates. I am so over this era, I simply want her to sit down, record a new album and wow me for once. Instead she's not willing to let go or keep it to a minimum, no she was born to annoy us with over saturating everything. This is in my opinion simply a random act, to prove to herself that she's able to go head to head with Madonna.

Check out the stage after the jump.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...