SPOTLIGHT!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Koda Kumi releases second wave of PV previews for JAPONESQUE


Koda Kumi is really not playing this time around, she means serious business and is coming for wigs. She just released the second portion of PV previews for her newest upcoming album "Japonesque".


Let me tell you they're so yummy!!!


She just went, and shamed all them K-Pop and J-Pop bitches, with a 30 seconds preview for "Lay Down". I can't remember the last time, I saw such high production values on a video clip, even more so coming from Koda Kumi. This era is shitting all over her previous work. I can see Ayumi holding on to her wig. I love me some Namie, but she left that woman bald. She just snatched C.L.'s and Minzy's wigs, so much swagger in such a short amount of time.

Lessers? Check your wigs at the counter. 
Kumi just blew the roof off.

Here's my second short review for all the released previews. More after the jump.



I can't wait for "Lay down" to drop. I loved everything about it, the colors, the outfits, all them people going crazy in the club, the neon lights, the fluorescent make-up, Kumi executing more swagger than Britney ever could and her huurrrrr, looked  friggin' flawless. This is going to be my jam, I haven't heard a lot. but I'm sure it's better than POP DEEBA. I don't know what is going on with this woman, but if pregnancy did this to Kumi, she should get 5 or even 10 children.


This one looks simply beautiful, again how much money did Avex pump into this project? It's unbelievable. Omarion and Kumi look cute together, the song sounds decent and I really can't wait to hear it in full. It's very similar to "Passing by" and I loved that song.


"Boom Boom Boys", is shaping up to be one of my faves actually. I wasn't so sure about it in the beginning, but the more you listen to the better it gets. This video again oozes perfection. I love how playful Kumi is.


This video is simply fitting for the song, Kumi looks nice and there's not much more to say. Simply cute.

Let's hope "So nice" drops in full, according to Koda Kumi's official website it should have dropped on January 20th, but I can't seem to find it nowhere. Hm...

I just know one thing for sure:
"Somewhere in a dark corner, we see a woman with a paralyzed face, a pair of wigs and a staple of papers. It's Ayumi Hamasaki, signing her divorce papers and trying to plot a counter-strike to out-do Kumi with her next release. Will it be a 2 CD-album with 70 original songs? Will each song be getting a video? 6 DVD's with ornaments in gold? Will she release her next tour that is already recorded, before it even happened? We will find out in the next couple of months."


Is your body ready for "Japonesque"
I'm literally shaking and crying. 


2 comments:

  1. I think this album is gonan be Epic! She mixes the past good things qith some new stuff! AWESOME! I can not wait more to listen it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...