SPOTLIGHT!

Friday, February 3, 2012

New Video: Madonna - Give Me All Your Luvin'


I L-U-V THIS!

It's here, the official video in its entire glory for Madonna's "Give Me All Your Luvin' (feat. M.I.A. & Nicki Minaj)". I loved it, it reminded me of a lot of video's mixed all together. From Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl", to Kylie Minogue's "Come Into My World" and "All the Lovers".  Plus, we received some old school 1993 Madonna, I loved that style on her. But in general, Madge looked nice, was youthful and classy, and I loved M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj being on Madonna's side, showing the deserved respect to the queen and embracing their irrelevancy. 


HEY EVEN LADY GAGA MADE A CAMEO!



BUT LUCKILY SOMEBODY SAVED THE QUEEN.

As to the song, it's definitely a grower but not an instant smash as for example "Hung up" was, it reminds me a lot to early 2000-era Madonna. It's nice and everything, but we'll see how the rest of the album sounds like. I'm really looking forward to William Orbit's contributions. Martin Solveig left me kinda cold with this one, the breakdown was the most irrelevant piece of shit I've heard in a long time. The only thing that redeemed that mess, was Madonna's throw-back style and Nicki & M.I.A.'s rap. But who know, I might be over this song like a fly over a piece of shit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...