SPOTLIGHT!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Listen to the iTunes preview of Madonna's "Give Me All Your Luvin' (Feat. M.I.A.and Nicki Minaj)


ARE Y-O-U READY TO L-U-V MADONNA'S NEW SINGLE?

Well, it's not out yet, but as you all might know Japan has already February 3, which means that they're able to buy it. So far I wasn't able to find a copy of the full song, but what I could find was the official iTunes preview for "Give Me All Your Luvin'".

I can't really tell a huge difference from the demo, aside form the fact that the whole recording sounds obviously cleaner and the chants (L-U-V Madonna!) seem to be stronger. Oh, and let's not forget Nicki's rap during the end of the snippet, where she's doing her usual roars as her alter ego "Roman".


Well, I wasn't a huge fan of the demo when it leaked, but I really have to say that I'm starting to like the song. It simply sounds different, I just really hope that Madonna comes correct with the album.



WHO'S READY FOR SOME MDNA? Y-O-U, YOU WANNA?
YASSS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...