SPOTLIGHT!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Madonna finally throws Lady Gaga under a tram for plagiarism!


Madonna finds herself asked a lot of questions during the promo trails for her new movie "W.E.", that's hitting cinemas in the US this month. But one of the questions that burned the most, was revolving Lady Gaga.

Mama Monster completely denied all accusations that "Born this way" was a complete "Express yourself" rip off. On top of that she went to invent a fake e-mail from Madonna that never existed. As you all might remember during a late night show, Lady Gaga when being questioned about "Born this way" sounding very similar to "Express yourself", told the world that Madonna send her an e-mail giving her blessing and wishing her all the best. FAKE HOE! Aside from releasing an MTV Video Music Awards performance from "Express yourself",nothing much happened from Madonna's side.

So, yesterday when asked by Newsweek what she thinks of "Born this way", Madonna answered:

"I thought, this is a wonderful way to redo my song (Express yourself). I mean, I recognized the chord changes. I thought it was... interesting."
Finally, I thought this day would never come. Gaga got her deserved shade. Thank you Madonna, it was over due...ohhh hell, it was soo damn over due. And the best part is, Madonna scalped a hoe in the most polite way ever. But you could smell, the intoxicating scent of poison coming from her words.

Who is the Queen?

And the exquisite throwing of shade, didn't stop here. Madonna went on to say:

"When I first saw her I was really impressed by her and she was cool. She did remind me of me back in the day."

That past tense, stings like a ragging bitch. At last, we know how Madge feels about this cunt. Now what Gaga needs to do, is stop with all her gimmicks, get the fuck off and come back in the end of 2012 with a new album, that doesn't sound like a church choir on ecstasy with a gay banner on top. (this comes from me, and I am gay) Gaga, simply make decent pop music again. Better music, less gimmicks. Thank you. Bye.

MADONNA HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...