SPOTLIGHT!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cassie to release "King of Hearts" on Valentines Day. FINALLY!


After years trying to avoid Valentine's Day at all costs, I have now two things to look forward to this year:

#1 - My boyfriend and I will be exactly 9 months together on February 14. I love him to death. <3
#2 - Ms. Ventura will release her outrageously much anticipated new single "King of Hearts".

She dropped the news via her official twitter:

I was hoping for another "King of Hearts" snippet, but instead the link leads to a new photo of Cassie, shot by NYC photography duo Gomillion & Leopold.

Here's the photo:


My personal opinion: I think it would have looked better with some really fierce stilettos. But at this point, who gives a damn. Here we have again the teaser for "King of Hearts". I can't fuckin' wait to get my long overdue Cassie-dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...