SPOTLIGHT!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Music Video: Lana Del Rey - Born to die


I know I'm kinda late on this one, but due to holidays and stuff I had to deal with there was no way I could have found the time. But hey, better late than never.

I'm probably reviewing this video because it's one of my favorites in a long time. Ya'll know video's are nowadays nothing special, have a $2.00 budged, are completely boring or epileptic messes with upon 1000 product placements. So this video, was non of that...in fact it's Lana Del Rey's first big-budged music video for "Born to die". I've been playing a shit-load of Lana Del Rey lately, but this song right here got all my love, in fact it's one of my most-listened-ever on my iTunes. Pretty crazy, right?

I guess one of the reasons, why I ended up loving this song so much was because of the video. From the amazing and flaw-free production, to the beautifully shot cathedral scenes, the two tigers (cute), to her make out session with that tattooed guy and to one of the most goosebumps-inducing finals to ever exist in a music video. Let's not even start with how stunning Lana looks, she's to die for. Make sure to watch the entire thing, it's simply worth it.

To all the haters, she might have screwed up the SNL performances but trust on this, we will hear a lot fro Lana this year, and she will redeem those performances, I'm convinced of that.

SHE'S SIMPLY FLAWLESS. LANA-STAN IN THE MAKING!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...