SPOTLIGHT!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Video: Nicki Minaj - Stupid Hoe


It's official we have the first song of 2012 to classify as "the biggest piece of shit to have ever left a recording studio". I really don't get how people can like this shit? Are some people really that basic?

The title is so fitting, it's beyond incredible: "Yes, Nicki you is a stupid hoe!" 

I kept on watching, and I really thought...hm, it might get better as the song goes on...FAIL!

It didn't! The song got only worse, even more so when she started singing like a little girl. That was the most annoying shit to ever gross my internet connection. I'm so not watching this again and if there's a god somewhere please let it crash down the Billboard charts and go down in flames. This simply can't be a hit.

I'm just really happy that the youtube crowd, seems to agree. The "Like" section shows clearly what people think of this piece of shit. 

And as to the visuals? Why you had to go and recycle Lady Gaga's "big eyes" that she sported 3 years ago in bad romance? I was expecting so much better from you Nicki. Girl, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...