SPOTLIGHT!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Britney Spears music in 2012 after all?


It seems like Brit Brit, is not ready to go on vacation in 2012 without giving her fans a nice treat. According to an interview with Capital FM, Black Eyed Peas front man Will.I.Ain't confirmed that Britney would appear on his forthcoming album #willpower.

Capital FM interview:

"Speaking about the albums collaborations, Will.I.Am said: "I have a song with Alicia Keys - me, Alicia and Swedish Housemafia. I have a song with the Beats, which is pretty grand. Me and Shakira have been trying to finish the stuff we started, and me and Britney is really crazy."
As you all know, I'd really enjoy to take a can of coke, some popcorn and watch Will.I.Ain't get hit by a truck, but aside from that, I really have to say that I can't wait for new Britney music. Hate on a bitch as much as you want, that she can't sing, can't perform for shit yada, yada, yada, but her songs are airtight.




The beat just dropped and the room got sexy.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...