SPOTLIGHT!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Video: Kelly Rowland - Keep It Between Us


Kelly Rowland is back with her new video for "Keep it between us", which serves as the third official single form her third studio album Here I Am. The video is basically, Kelly and her boyfriend finding love in Paris. The video is nothing special, but it has some nice views of Paris, Kelly looks good as usual and the lighting is very well placed in the shots.

In my book this song is definitely no single material, but I guess at this point of the album-cycle it's not gonna make a big difference. Let's face it, you can not call this a successful album, and most songs on it leave a lot to be desired. I think I never managed to listen to the whole thing once, without having to skip most songs, because they were so generic and boring. So yes, I'd be very surprised if she could resurrect that album with this single-choice. Kelly, if you wanna hear my opinion, it's curtains, dust yourself up and simply try again and do it better next time.

Thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...