SPOTLIGHT!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Video: Koda Kumi - Boom Boom Boys


Wow, wow, wow!  I'm simply out of words, Kumi left me simply bald with this video.this video was so much fun to watch. Kumi did everything right, from the settings, to her clothes, over to the plot of the video.

Gosh, it's a complete fun song, about a woman who simply doesn't give a shit and wants to have fun. It's similiar to Rihanna's video for "We found love" but the more fun version. Drugs are a topic in this one, from drinking, to smoking and instead of taking pills she gave that whole thing an upgrade and went for the USB-stick. This is how Kumi rules.

She can deliver a message without even having to display actual drugs, but the effect is the same.
Dead, at the view of Kumi kicking that guy out of her bed after a party night. She killed me with that vomiting scene. It was uh-mazing!

I really started to love the song too. While on a first listen, I was not convinced yet...now I'm clearly sold.
The visuals and several plays made me love this song.

So, excuse me while I go and listen to "Japonesque". It leaked in its full glory. At this point I also would like to apologize in case there's no more updates from my side. She might have killed me with to much fierceness.



My body is simply not ready for this album, it's simply flawless.
I cannot, I simply CANNOT! DEAD!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...