SPOTLIGHT!

Friday, January 27, 2012

New Album: Lana Del Rey - Born to Die


STOP YOUR ENTIRE LIFE! 

Today it's January 27th, this means a certain lady has dropped probably one of the most anticipated albums of 2012. Ms. Lana Del Rey is here to stay and all the haters, stay pressed. So all the people who actually enjoy good music, please follow this link to buy Lana's new album. It's simply flawless.

I've been listening to it for the last couple of days since it leaked online and now I can listen to it with a good feeling behind it because I have my pre-ordered copy, the deluxe version, might I add.

A review of this masterpiece will follow shorty, so stay tuned for it. I can already say that's really really good, and she does not disappoint on a single song. If this doesn't get to #1 at one point I don't understand people, because this is real music. Songs like "Radio", "Dark Paradise", "Lolita", "Off to the races" and "Summertime Sadness" are on par with her smash hits "Video Games" and "Born to Die".

Choose your last words.
 This is the last time...cause you and I we were born to die!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...