SPOTLIGHT!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ayumi Hamasaki files for divorce and blaims it on Tohoku earthquake.


It's been one day since Ayumi Hamasaki announced on her official fan club site, that she was officially divorcing from her husband Manuel Schwarz.

Ayu wrote: 
I am reporting that I will be filing for divorce on Monday in America,” and explained the reason for divorce. “The reason lies within myself. At the time of our marriage, we decided to live in America, however, because of the Tohoku Earthquake that occurred two months later, a strong feeling sprouted within me that I didn’t want to be apart from Japan. I wasn’t able to imagine a life in America, and as a result, I left my husband by himself for a long period of time.
Seriously, is anyone actually surprised that Ayu filed for divorce? This hoe, marries every f*ckin' guy that co-stars in one of her PV's. It was only a matter of time. You don't marry somebody after only knowing him for three months, that ain't right. I guess he must have been good at hitting her vagina raw or something.

Let's face it we all know how Ayu rolls, it's the same way as with the singles; bitch keeps things fresh and doesn't waste time and moves on. We all know there must have been a huge gangsta language barrier, but when those panties drop we all speak the same language, so this can't be the reason! I sure as hell do not believe it was the Tohoku earthquake neither, he could have joined her in Tokyo...com'on. Plus Avex is constantly printing money into Ayu's bank-account. Bitch could have flown back and forth if she really wanted to stay with him.

Anyway, Ayu will be flying over to the US, to file for divorce in a couple of days. It looks like everything is going well. Avex might have already oganized several recording sessions, to keep this cash-cow busy, no time to think about broken relationships, money has to be printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...