SPOTLIGHT!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Music: Kris Allen - Vision of Love (Maison & Dragen Remix)


I don't really follow American Idol and its winners, well maybe Kelly Clarkson on a good day but that's about it. So while raiding my fave blog's, in this case JonAli's Blog, I somehow stumbled on Kris Allen and was reminded that he also exists. He was pretty much  eye...overshadowed by Adam Lambert, but for people who don't know, he's the actual winner of American Idol. Adam simply has the advantage of make-up and the better cock-sucking skills. But back to Kris Allen, I always found him very charming, handsome, adorable and incredibly cute.

So this guy's been busy lately, working on his sophomore album and the first single will allegedly be titled "Vision of Love". The single-edit is not out yet, but somehow a leaked remix hit the web. The remix was made by Finnish duo Maison & Dragen and I have to say it's awesome.



Kris sounds really good, singing in his higher register over heavy house beats, 90's keys and lacing his vocal ability perfectly with the different synths that enrich this song. It's so refreshing to hear a guy who can actually high-light his voice on a club banger, since most of this songs get sung by the ladies like Rihanna, Britney or Adam Lambert.

I really hope the original-edit can live up this one, because I'm really loving it so far. I'll definitely keep an eye on Mr. Kris Allan. Sexy muthaf*cker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...