SPOTLIGHT!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Music: Tatana - You can't get in my head feat. Natalia Kills


Talk about random collaborations...I would have never ever expected this. The local trance queen in Switzerland DJ Tatana or simply called Tatana released a new album called "Heart". This release actually came with a nice surprise, called "You can't get in my head (If you don't get in my bed)". The whole song is featuring one of my faves, the one and only stunning Natalia Kills.  

I'm not quite sure what to say about this track, it's definitely different from what Natalia has been doing. But I have to say I like it, and her voice fits perfectly, so from my side I give a thumbs up for Ms. Kills and Tatana. I don't really care for Tatana, but might this just be her ticket to a more mainstream appeal? Well, if Natalia gets more popularity with her new single "Kill my Boyfriend" it might, otherwise let's just take it for what it is a random collaboration that resulted in something cool, special and pretty fuckin' amazing. 

Take a listen: 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...