SPOTLIGHT!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Music Video: Katy Perry - The one that got away


Okay whoever tried to make Katy Perry look old...failed! Big time! Wasn't the point of hiring a make up artist in the first place, to make her look old? So why does this tramp look like a Botox infested grandma? Even Maryl Streep & Goldie Hawn look better during the end of "Death becomes her".

Well, there's not much to say about this video, besides: "Katy, Rihanna called she wants her video concept for "We found love" back". Am I the only one who noticed, how badly those rocks where placed on the street, even the dust and dirt was oddly aligned? It's obvious a truck put them there...and nobody cared to make it look at least a bit real.

I'm still not a fan of this song, I still think "Hummingbird heartbeat" would have been the better choice for a single. Another reason, why I simply can't approve of this video is Katy. Will this tramp, get hit by a bus already. I can't take her anymore...she's over-saturated the charts with her album. Why on earth did she have to go and announce a re-release of "Teenage Dream"? This hoe simply needs to go, needs to GO!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh I was laughing hysterically at this video, she lokks so damn bad as an "old lady" and the concept it just flat and boring. I agree, Hummingbird Heartbeat would have been a better single, this song was one of my least faves on the album. boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this video to be flat out boring. The song is so generic.

    Glad you commented Emily...

    Hope to see u around.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...