SPOTLIGHT!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Jennifer Lopez obliterated all your faves at the AMA's 2011


Okay, you know shit is off at the AMA's if Jennifer Lopez is the highlight of the show. Actually, it's kinda tragic...but I don't want to throw shade at Miss Lopez, cuz this milf was hustlin', bitch wants to get paid. She was waving at them pay check's from FIAT, that's why she brought the car along for the performance. This woman is not dumb.
This just leads me to the fact, that there's NO reason for Rihanna, Britney amd Katy to be giving these half arsed stale performances that are dryer than a two year old Xmas cookie, when J.Lo is out there shaking that ass like the rent was due yesterday! She did that shit. Point. Blank. PERIOD.

I'm not even a J.Ho stan but I gotta give credit, where credit is due. I really hope this motiviates  all the lesser (but better selling) girls. This girls (minus Bee and Gaga) are just lazy as fuck. I was laughing my ass of the other night, when I watched Rihanna's interview at the Ellen show. Bitch was lying, was claiming she would put in 150% into her work, if so, why are her vocals so bad, why is her album only average, and why is there no choreography to speak off in her videos? Rihanna needs to take some notes from Kumi, her discography might be an inconsistent mess, but she knows how to perform.

Edit: Is Pitbull sporting an erection? Jeez, it was just yesterday I watched "Anaconda: The hunt for the blood orchid." What a coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...