SPOTLIGHT!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Sneak Peak: Lady Gaga - Marry the night


Lady Gagalupe teased today her monsters and my crazy boyfriend with the new sneak peak for "Marry the night", that was aired during her A Very Gaga Thanksgiving-special.

The last time I was actually excited for a Gaga video was probably back then, when she released "Telephone feat. Beyoncé". So, I kept my expectations pretty low from then on. I don't know if it's actually her, the change of director, the fact that she gave LaurieAnn Gibson the boot or simply the fact that I'm in a relationship with a little monster, but I'm really liking what I see so far. I'm genuinely excited.

This scene is totally giving me "Flash dance" and 80s vibes and again Gaga looks on point I can't even front. I think the last time where she actually looked good, was back in the day during her "The Fame-Era" for "Pokerface" and "Paparazzi". I'm loving the dancing, the scenery is simple but it works (I wonder how's she's going to tie it in with the hospital scene?) and yes at this point there's not much to say anymore except:

"Release this goddammit video already Ms. Germanotta. Give us sumthin' guud, we don't wanna wait, we want it noaaaaooow...all this waiting is making my boyfriend hazaaaaayyyy!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...