SPOTLIGHT!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Single arts: Natalia Kills - Kill my boyfriend


I love me some Natalia Kills and I'm glad she's releasing another single from her amazing album "Perfectionist". But almost four singles and two promo tracks into her album cycle so far, I'm simply not sure whether this song will help her gain any popularity whatsoever. It seems like her record label is not putting to much effort to establish her as a well known singer all around the world.

If we go by any of her chart positions (or her not charting at all) around the globe, we might have just found a problem Ms. Kills. Let's face it you ask people who Natalia Kills is, you either get: "I have no clue who this is!" or "Isn't she a Lady Gaga knock-off?"; Germany and Austria being the only countries with let's just say "decent" chart positions to keep it nice simply isn't a good look. I still don't get why they waited so long to release "Perfectionist" in the UK where Natalia is actually from. Something is off and it has nothing to do with Natalia's songs, because they are as the album already states perfection. I really hope this woman will get her deserved success, because she can sing, her album is amazing, I love her image but maybe that's exactly the problem...it might be simply to similar to the invisible elephant standing in the room.

I might do a more detailed analysis of Natalia's non existent promotional schedule or desired success.

As of now take a listen to "Kill my boyfriend":

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...