SPOTLIGHT!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Watch Christina Aguilera perform "Moves like Jagger" at AMA's 2011


Y'all know I love me some Christina Aguilera, and I was happy once she stepped out to the stage and showed Adam how to drop some solid vocals in comparison to his whiny singing, that is cringe-worthy and comparable to the sound that Kim Kardashian makes, while choking on Ray J's dick.

Xtina's singing was on point, all though the last note after the song ended was pretty much irrelevant. Did you all notice how everytime she has a performance she keeps on streching the note, eventhough the song already ended? It's like she's scared this might be her last performance ever and she wants to enjoy every last second of it. We know your career tanked, but...can somebody say desperate?!


Jesus Christ, did I make big eyes when I saw her. My first thought: "Hell no, she didn't!" *Rihanna voice*
This woman simply needs a reality check, someone needs to pull her aside and pass her some news; How on earth is you gonna wear a bandage dress by "Herve Leger", when you first, have no legs to pull it off what so ever and second, the ones you have only need to be dipped in corn and can be served as a turkey for "Thanksgiving"? As far as I'm concerend I was watching the AMA's and not Rupaul's Drag Race. Less, make up, keep the hair volume to a minimum, and simply put on some clothes. I know you is, probably thinking that you're still the girl who was sexing things up back in the day for "Dirrty", but you aren't anymore! This simply ain't cute! Somebody needs to run over her stylist with a truck, like yesterday!

Take a look: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...