SPOTLIGHT!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christina's make-up artist needs to GO!


Okay, let me get something out of the way. To some of you it may come as a surprise, but this is not a dragqueen. It's Christina Aguilera who uploaded a new picture from the set of a new photoshooting. She must be either blind, have bad taste or trust her make-up artist  like her career depends on it, cuz otherwise I simply can't explain to myself how on earth she would approve of this look. I'm just glad she's got rid of that hideous red lipstick.

I gotta give her credit for the hair; All hair pieces are attached professionally and make everything look natural. The hairstylist has been doing everything on point lately. But whoever this make-up artist is, needs to be sacked as soon as possible, cause he fucked her over real good! She looks like a godammed, colour palette.

Me: "Where is my mouse cursour, I think I've found the newest update for "Windows 7 Paint - Slut Edition." ? Let's do a graphic-scale with lots of colours, to portray Xtina's popularity over the last decade, we will need a lot of red for the year of 2010".

I don't even wanna know, how many scapers they'll need to get this shit of her face. *Sigh* I'm still hoping Christina from back in the day (2003 to be precise), would travel to the future and punch this hot mess and remind her of how good she used to look.

Edit: As per Toyaz' World Xtina will feature on the cover of "Latina" magazine.It's clearly that she's paving her way for her big comeback with The Voice Season 2 and her upcoming album in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...