SPOTLIGHT!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Music Video: Robin Thicke - Love After War


Are you lookin' for a perfect and f*cktastic "make up" song? Well, don't look further, cuz you just found it here. Robin Thicke returns with his first single "Love After War" lifted from his fifth studio album with the same name, due out December 6th. 

Let me tell you, even if you don't like the song like I do, you still need to peep the video just for the fact that Robin is gettin' shirtless. He fine!

As to the song, it's definitely in my alley. I like it a lot. The video in itself is nothing special, but I like the fact that he recorded it with his wife "Paula Patton" and there's simply chemistry. All-though...why on earth did homegirl sport for half of the video that hideous wig? She looked like a hooker.

2 comments:

  1. i think i just got a thing for songs in which the artist shoots the video with his/her partner. this one is no exception. who knew his wife was such a beauty?
    and the hooker wig caught my eye too but i think they chose that on purpose. kinda looks like the one julia roberts had in 'pretty woman'.

    ps. hab gerade deine kommentare bei prophetblog und auch den bei ibreathepop gesehen. ja, ich kann auch deutch, komme nämlich aus österreich. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly...that's what I was thinking...Julia Roberts starring in "Pretty Woman" all the way. ;) Good observation.

    Yeah, I noticed when you commented on ibreathepop. :) that's funny...ibreathpop is from germany, me from switzerland and you from austria. ;) Well glad I have you as a reader...I'm really giving my best here. ;)

    Schönen tag noch m'kay.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...