SPOTLIGHT!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lady Gaga previews "Marry the Night": The Prelude Pathétique


Lady Gaga: "Check out this nurse on the right...she's got a great ass. Bam!!!"

Gaga must not have seen, Silent Hill's nurses, those bitches...have great asses, big tits and better fashion. If this statement comes from a gay man, that has to mean a lot! So Gaga, take notes.

Well, it's about damn time she released "something" and I have to give her credit I'm sort of interested. 
I guess she finally realized, that people are getting tired of her gimmicks and are in urgent need for more substance. So I guess Gaga will be washing a lot of dirty laundry in this video. 

The prelude was well shot, directed by Gaga herself and her voice-over, was like the icing on top of a "Rihanna Birthday Cake". In other words...perfect! The whole thing gave me a lot of Silent Hill vibes, with those endless aisles, the nurses, the psychiatric clinic. It doesn't stop with Silent Hill, it also gave me a lot of "Sucker Punch" vibes, the reason being; other girls, girls trying to kill them selves, again the psychiatric clinic, trying to imagine stuff to make things easier. Very interesting, I have to say. Plus the quote about the nurse was so Gaga-esque, hilarious and random! Loved it. 

So com'on Gaga, give us something good, don't wanna wait I want it naaaoooh! Don't make us wait any longer. This might be the 1st video from this era, where I'm actually curious to see what she's cooked up.

Thoughts, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...