SPOTLIGHT!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

NEW MUSIC: Madonna - Give me all your love (Demo)


Okay, Imma break it down for you real quick. The queen of pop is sort of back with a demo. So as you all might now -unless you’ve lived under a rock- her new single is called “Give me all your love” and it should drop next year in February and allegedly be performed at the Superbowl. Why allegedly?
Because this shit dropped almost 4 months in advance, and at the point the Superbowl will take place…ain’t nobody gonna care shit, what so ever. In my opinion this song will NOT be performed at all on the Superbowl. She might perform, but not this song. So, Imma just serve you some hot true tea regarding this new demo and give you some insight in my chain of thought.

Madonna’s song “leaks” almost 4 months earlier and we’re supposed to believe that it wasn’t done on purpose? I think this bitch was simply too scared of how the public would react to her “new “sound. Hell, I bet it was even her own self, who went to Isohunt and leaked that shit. She might have come to the idea that it would be vise to sacrifice a song from her new album. In that way she could tap a bit into the water and see if it stayed afloat. Bitch will possibly drop another single in February with even more impact.

As to the song, I’m really sad to report that all them obsessed Madonna stans are liking it and in my opinion it’s flat out rubbish. But don’t quote me on that last adjective just yet.

I was simply not physically ready for a Madgina song at this point, and there was no real promo and so no anticipation was built from my side. Well…thank god!! Cause it would have been a huge disappointment. It’s not “Confessions on a dance floor-Madonna” and it’s sure as hell not “Ray of light-Madonna”. In fact it’s very “Music/2000era-Madonna”. Don’t get me wrong, she had some gems on that album and I liked it at some point. This track gives me so much “Beautiful Stranger” vibes, it’s really frightening. It was real cute back then, but this has to go, it has to go NOW! Its 2011 god dammed. I was expecting something revolutionary and this shit is giving me everything but love and satisfaction.  I came to the conclusion that I’m simply not able to “give it all my love”; I’d rather divorce it.

It sounds outdated as hell, that little dub step segment ain’t helping and those cheerleader chants not catchy, rather annoying. Plus Nicola Roberts and Gwen Stefani did it way better. Also the production of this whole song is a huge mess, and I simply can’t look past the fact that it was produced by Martin Solveig. This guy has fell off real bad since 2008. Damn and I used to like this French idiot back then. He lost all my respect once he released that terrible song “Hello”.

So here I am, sat on my chair waiting for a hotter version to drop real soon, and hoping that William Orbit won’t disappoint with this old hag.

Take a listen: 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...