SPOTLIGHT!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Music video: BoA - Milestone


Yes...BoA is officially back in Japan and let me tell you what a let down. Not that I was looking forward to anything big, but this song...is such a snooze fest. If I didn't know better; I'd say I had serious thoughts about hurting myself while listening to it. When I was done with it, all I was left with was this one question: "Did I just really waste 3 minutes and 35 second of my life?"

The video doesn't really redeem the song, in fact I just wasted the same amount of time again. I don't know what Avex do to BoA, but this girl simply can't be bothered to live her life while releasing a new single via Avex. I seriously thought she head some sort of death-wishes in this video. During the whole scene on that roof top I was like: "Please BoA, don't get to close to that edge! I know it's a terrible song, I know it's an outdated rubbish song, but please don't do it!"

But besides BoA wanting to kill herself, she really looked nice throughout the whole video. 

Homegirl simply needs to either leave Avex, go to Korea and drop a decent comeback album or simply focus on her singing and acting career in the states. I can't take another video like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...