SPOTLIGHT!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Lady Gaga performs "Marry the Night" (Thanksgiving special)


Lady Gaga revealed a performance for her newest single "Marry the night" for the special of  "A Very Gaga Thanksgiving".

I am surprised at how normal and may I even say how beautiful that Gaga is dressed lately. I don't know what it is, but I love the fact that for one she's got normal long ash-blond hair, with a nice outfit to combine that doesn't look like imported from the year of 2076. I just thought she could have left out the tiara and the earrings and replaced it with something more classic like pearls.

The vocals were on point, and I loved the new add-lips she used at the end of the song (my fave part). I really have to say, she might be a hot mess sometimes, and she might have over-saturated the market over the last 3 years but a hoe can't deny that she has true talent, knows how to entertain and girl can fuckin' saaang!!!

The whole thing aired a couple of hours ago, so we soon shall receive mother monsters blessing through  a lot of uploaded videos.

Take a look at the performance:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...