SPOTLIGHT!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Music Video: Koda Kumi - Love me back



It might be almost Christmas but damn, temperatures just have risen to the stratosphere. 
Yass!! Koda Kumi, just came correct with a video and she's hotter than ever. "V.I.P." and "Ko-so-ko-so" were child play in comparison. Now, this is the real deal.

This woman's got swagger for days. Britney would probably sell her soul to the devil to get such swag nowadays. The police outfits were banging, the scenery looked very good, the wig-game was top notch and hell did she deliver. I haven't seen Kumi this dirty...well, probably since "TABOO". Homegurl was slow grinding, pussy popping, titties-shakin', her as was bouncing, she was grabbing some ass, showed a mothaf*cka who's the boss, dancing on tables, dry humping a dude and letting him touch her tits. She meant serious business with this video, bitch was not playing she went all in and demanded diamonds and sapphires and obviously some dick!

I think the last time I really saw her, touching guys and actin' like a real skank and not a half-arsed hoe who lost her touch like in the "Lollipop" video, might have been probably for "Juicy". She's finally recovering her skankiness back. This actually redeemed the song that I didn't like in the beginning. It actually works for me, now.

Way to go Kumi, now imagine she would perform this shit at the MAMA, people would probably get a heart attack. Oh and just one last thing; I have one single critic point here, I mean we're talking about Kumi in the end,.Why the hell did she become a nurse in the end? Three quarters of the video she's playing this police hoe and all of a sudden a nurse? I know there wasn't a plot to speak of, but c'mon I'm confused here. Well, I guess she proved once again, that she's an inconsistent mess. Anyway, love you Kuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...